Reputed Taxi Operation Franchise of Arab Emirates “Arabian Taxi LLC” required applications for Taxi Drivers Jobs from willing male candidates who have valid UAE Driving License for passengers transportation services in Dubai city. The complete details of UAE Taxi Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Arabian Taxi LLC.
- Candidates must have Matric / Intermediate qualification or education.
- Have valid LTV or HTV Driving License of United Arab Emirates.
- Can Speak and Read English language. Knowledge of Arabic Language is an added advantage.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Arab Emirates Taxi Driver Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for UAE Taxi Drivers Jobs but preference will be given to experienced candidates having valid UAE driving license.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Dubai Taxi Drivers Jobs is between 1400 – 1500 Dirhams with commission.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE Taxi Drivers Jobs send their CV / Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for complete details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Taxi Drivers Jobs in United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Dubai – Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Copy of LTV or HTV Driving License of UAE.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.