Reputed Sales and Marketing Services providing Company In United Arab Emirates required applications from willing male candidates for Salesman Jobs to sell different products in given territory to customers. The complete details of UAE salesman jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Sales and Marketing Services Company.
- At-least Metric or Intermediate qualification or education in any field.
- Can speak and understand the English Language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have 2 to 3 years of sales and marketing experience in reputed company.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Salesman Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
1 – 2 years sales and marketing experience is required for United Arab Emirates Salesman Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of 2100 – 2200 UAE Dirhams for Salesman Jobs in the United Arab Emirates without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE Salesman Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Salesman Jobs in Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Salesman Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National identity card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.