Famous Shopping Arcade & Mall in United Arab Emirates required applications from qualified male candidates who want to apply for Salesman and Sales Helpers Jobs Jobs. The complete details of UAE Salesman and Sales Helpers Jobs.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Famous Shopping Arcade & Mall.
- Candidate must have at least Matric or FA/FSc qualification or education.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage, But candidate can speak and understand English.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 48 are eligible to apply for Salesman and Sales Helpers Jobs in Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for UAE Salesman and Sales Helpers Jobs but preference will be given to experienced candidates..
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1200 – 1400 Dirhams for Salesman and Sale Helpers Jobs in Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE Salesman and Sales Helpers Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Salesman and Sales Helper Jobs in UAE isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Salesman and Sale Helpers Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.