Well-known Telecommunication Company in United Arab Emirates required application from willing candidates for Sales Staff (Salesman) jobs to sell the company’s phones and sims cards in different areas of United Arab Emirates. The complete details of UAE sales staff jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have at-least Metric or Intermediate education or qualification along with relevant field experience.
- Can speak and understand the English Language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 40 years are eligible to apply Salesman Jobs in Arab Emirates .
1 – 2 years relevant field marketing experience is required for UAE salesman jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Sales Staff Jobs in UAE isn’t specified in jobs advertisement but the expected salary is between 2500 – 3000 UAE Dirhams without the commission.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Sales Staff Jobs in United Arab Emirates send their Resume / CV at email@example.com or view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Salesman Jobs in UAE isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for United Arab Emirates salesman jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.