Well-known Property Management Company “FARNEK SERVICES” in United Arab Emirates required applications from willing male candidates for loading unloading labor to work in different sectors of company. The complete details of UAE loading unloading labor jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least Metric or Intermediate qualification or education.
- having good verbal and communicational skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 30 years are eligible to apply Loading Unloading Labor Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
No experience is required for loading unloading labor jobs in UAE.
The job is between 9 – 11 hours according to UAE labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of 900 – 1000 UAE Dirhams with the commission for loading unloading labor jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE loading unloading labour jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Loading Unloading Labor Jobs in Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for loading unloading labour jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.