Multinational Retail and Wholesaling Corporation in United Arab Emirates Carrefour required applications from willing male candidates for light (LTV) drivers jobs who have valid driving license of GCC or UAE. The complete details of UAE light driver Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have at least Matric qualification or education.
- Mus have Smart CNIC or national Identity Card.
- Must hold LTV or HTV manual Driving license of United Arab Emirates.
- Candidate must be cleaned shaved and knows the location of UAE.
- Have clear background (No criminal record).
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 39 years are eligible to apply for UAE light drivers jobs.
No relevant filed experience is required for LTV Drivers Jobs in United Arab Emirates but preference will be given to experienced candidates having valid LTV driving license.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of 2000 – 2200 UAE Dhirams for Light drivers Jobs in United Arab Emirates along with overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Light Drivers Jobs in United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for UAE light driver Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copy of LTV driving license of Pakistan, GCC or UAE.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.