Well-known 5 Star Restaurant in United Arab Emirates required applications from willing male candidates who want to apply for Kitchen Helper or Steward Jobs to work as helper with Kitchen Manager or Chef. The complete details of UAE kitchen helper jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
5 Star Restaurant.
- At-least Metric/FSc qualification or education.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Knowledge of Arabic or and other language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Kitchen Helper Jobs in 5 Star Restaurant of united Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for 5 Star Hotel Kitchen Helper Jobs in UAE but preference will be given to male candidates having experience in national or international Hotel or Restaurant.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of 900 – 1100 UAE Dirhams for Kitchen Helper Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE Kitchen Helper Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for 5 Star Hotel Kitchen Helper Jobs in United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Kitchen Helper Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / National Identity card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.