Dubai restaurant required kitchen helper for services in UAE. The complete details of UAE kitchen helper jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least Metric/FSc qualification.
- Can speak and understand the English language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply.
No experience is required for kitchen helper jobs in UAE.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of 900 – 1100 UAE Dhirams for kitchen helper jobs in United Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE kitchen helper jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Kitchen helpers jobs in United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID card.
- 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.