Semi Government Cleaning & Sanitation Services Providing Company in Arab Emirates required applications from willing male and female candidates who want to apply for Housekeeper and General Cleaners Jobs. The complete details of UAE Housekeeper and General Cleaners Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Cleaning & Sanitation Services Providing Company.
- Candidates must have Matric qualification or education.
- Can Speak and Read English language.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Housekeepers and General Cleaners Jobs in Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for UAE Housekeeper and General Cleaners Jobs but preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Housekeeper and General Cleaners Jobs in UAE is between 800 – 1100 Dirhams with fixed overtime of 2 hours.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE Housekeeper and General Cleaners Jobs for complete details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Housekeeper and General Cleaners Jobs in UAE isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Housekeeper and General Cleaners Jobs Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.