Famous Transportation Company in United Arab Emirates required applications from willing male candidates for heavy bus drivers jobs who have valid HTV driving license of UAE. The complete details of UAE heavy bus drivers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Private Transportation Company.
- Candidates must have at least Matric qualification.
- Mus have Smart CNIC / National ID card.
- Must have valid 4, 6 or 7 number HTV driving of United Arab Emirates.
- Have clear background (No criminal record).
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Bus Drivers Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
No relevant filed experience is required for heavy bus drivers jobs but preference will be given to candidates having valid HTV Driving license.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of 2500 – 2700 UAE Dirhams for heavy bus drivers jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE heavy bus drivers jobs for complete details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Wall Arab Emirate Heavy Bus Drivers Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for heavy bus drivers jobs United Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or national Identity card.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.