Etisalat Services Holding LLC in Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates required applications from qualified & willing male candidates who want to apply for GPON Technician Jobs. The complete details of UAE GPON Technician Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Etisalat Services Holding LLC.
- Candidate must have at least FSc or higher qualification or education.
- Can speak and understand the English Language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 48 are eligible to apply for GPON Technician Jobs in UAE.
1 to 2 years telecom field experience is required for UAE GPON Technician Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1950 – 2050 Dirhams for UAE GPON Technician Jobs in Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE GPON Technician Jobs send their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for GPON Technician Jobs in United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for GPON Technician Jobs United Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copy of Pakistani, UAE or Gulf LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.