Well-known Food Packing Factory in United Arab Emirates required applications from willing male and female candidates for General Helper Jobs for packing of different food items. The complete details of UAE general helper jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Food Packing Factory.
- Male and female candidates must have at-least FA / FSc qualification or education.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 40 years are eligible to apply Male and Female General Helper Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
No experience is required for general helpers jobs in UAE, but preference will be given to hardworking male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of 800 – 1000 UAE Dirhams with the commission for general helpers jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE general helper jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Male and Female General Helpers Jobs in United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for loading unloading labor jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of ID/CNIC Card or National Identity Card.
- 4 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.