Well known Fruit and Vegetables Wholesalers in United Arab Emirates required applications from male and female candidates who want to apply for Food Item Packers for Fruit and Vegetable Packing Jobs in their store. The complete details of UAE Fruit and Vegetable Packing Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Fruit and Vegetables Wholesalers.
- Candidate must have High School or higher qualification or education in any field.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 30 are eligible to apply for Fruit and Vegetables Packers Jobs in Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for UAE Fruit and Vegetable Packing Jobs but preference will be given to experienced and skilled candidates..
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 900 – 1000 Dirhams for Food Item Packers Jobs in Arab Emirates without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE Fruit and Vegetable Packing Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Fruit and Vegetable Packing Jobs in united Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Fruit and Vegetable Packing Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.