Well known Food factory in United Arab Emirates required applications from male and female candidates who want to apply for Food Item Packers Jobs in Factory’s cold store. The complete details of UAE Food Item Packers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Well Known Food Factory.
- Candidate must have at least Matric or higher qualification or education.
- Candidate can speak and understand English language also knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 30 are eligible to apply for Food Item Packers Jobs in Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for UAE Food Item Packers Jobs but preference will be given to experienced and skilled candidates..
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1000 – 1150 Dirhams for Food Item Packers Jobs in Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE Food Item Packers Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Food Item Packers Jobs in Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Food Item Packers Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.