Reputed Manpower and HR Solutions Company DULSCO LLC in United Arab Emirates required applications from male and female candidates who want to apply for Factory Workers Jobs for different work sectors including production line, maintaining equipment’s, checking different products quality and testing manufactured samples etc. The complete details of UAE Factory Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have Matric or higher qualification or education.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 52 years are eligible to apply for Male and Female Factory Workers Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for UAE Factory Workers Jobs but preference will be given to experienced male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 850 – 1200 Dirhams for Male and Female Factory Worker Jobs in Arab Emirates with overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE Factory Workers Jobs send their Resume / CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Factory Workers Jobs in United Arab Emirates is 13 January 2022 or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Male and Female Factory Workers Jobs in Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.