Private hospital in United Arab Emirates required applications from qualified & willing male and female candidates who want to apply for Doctor and nurses jobs. The complete details of UAE Doctor and Nurses Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- For doctors candidates must have MBBS qualification along with relevant field specialization.
- For female nurses jobs candidates should have BS (Hon’s) or BSc nursing degree or FSc qualification along with 3 years nursing diploma from reputed institute.
- Can speak and understand the English Language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 46 are eligible to apply for doctor and nurses jobs in UAE.
No relevant field experience is required for UAE Doctor and Nurses Jobs but preference will be given to skilled and experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 7000 – 18000 Dirhams for Doctor and Nurses Jobs Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE Doctor and Nurses Jobs send their CV/Resume to email@example.com view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Doctor and Nurses Jobs United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copy of Pakistani, UAE or Gulf LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.