Well known International Luxury Transport Services Providing company in Arab Emirates required applications from male candidates who want to apply for Chauffeur Drivers Jobs to drive provide services to their VIP clients. The complete details of UAE Chauffeur Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Luxury Transport Services Company.
- Candidate must have Matric qualification or education.
- Have valid or Expired LTV / HTV Driving License of United Arab Emirates.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Motor Car Drivers Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for UAE Chauffeur Drivers Jobs but preference will be given to experienced male candidates who hold valid or expire driving license.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 2500 – 2600 Dirhams for Chauffeur Driver Jobs in Arab Emirates without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for UAE Chauffeur Drivers Jobs send their Resume / CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Chauffeur Drivers Jobs in United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Chauffeur Drivers Jobs in Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Copy of Valid / Expired LTV or HTV Driving License of UAE.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.