Reputed Overseas Manpower Suppliers in United Arab Emirates required applications from willing male candidates for Baggage Service Agent Jobs to transfer luggage of passengers from check-in areas to departures areas. The complete details of UAE Baggage Service Agent Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Overseas Manpower Suppliers.
- Candidates want to apply for Baggage Service Agent Jobs must have at-least Matric or High School education or qualification.
- Able to read and speak English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Baggage Service Agents Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for Baggage Service Agent Jobs in UAE but preference will be given to Gulf returned and experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for UAE Baggage Service Agent Jobs is between 1000 – 1100 Dirhams without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Baggage Service Agent Jobs in UAE send their Resume/CV for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Baggage Service Agent Jobs in UAE isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Baggage Service Agent Jobs in Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.