Leading Service providers Emirates Cab in Sharjah & Ajman – United Arab Emirates required applications from willing candidates who want to apply for Taxi Drivers Jobs. The complete details of Taxi Drivers Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have at least Matric education or qualification.
- Must hold valid UAE, Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) or Pakistani driving license.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 52 years are eligible to apply for Taxi Driver Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah – United Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah but preference will be given to experienced and gulf return candidates..
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 500 Dirhams with 30% commission for Taxi Driver Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah – Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Taxi Driver Jobs in Ajman and Sharjah – Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Copy of valid UAE, GCC or Pakistani driving license.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.