Well-known transportation company “Sharjah Taxi” in United Arab Emirates required applications from willing candidates for Drivers jobs for their company. The complete details of Sharjah taxi drivers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have at-least Metric education or qualification.
- Have valid Pakistani or Gulf LTV driving license.
- Can speak and understand the English Language. Knowledge of Arabic Language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 48 are eligible to apply for taxi driver jobs in United Arab Emirates.
No experience is required for Taxi Driver Jobs in Sharjah UAE.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to UAE labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 150,000 – 200,000 Pakistani Rupees approximately 1800 – 2200 Dirhams with 40% commission for Taxi drivers jobs in Sharjah UAE.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Sharjah taxi drivers jobs view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Taxi drivers jobs in Sharjah UAE.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copy of Pakistani or Gulf LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.