Well-known and famous cab services company “Union Taxi LLC” required applications from willing male candidates who want to apply for Taxi Driver Jobs in Sharjah United Arab Emirates. The complete details of Sharjah Taxi Driver Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Union Taxi LLC.
- At-least Metric qualification or education.
- Have valid Pakistani, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE or Gulf LTV driving license.
- Can speak and understand the English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 45 are eligible to apply for taxi drivers jobs in Sharjah UAE.
No relevant field experience is required for Sharjah taxi drivers jobs but preference will be given to skilled and experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to UAE labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1500 – 1800 Dirhams for Taxi drivers jobs in Sharjah UAE.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Sharjah taxi driver jobs send their CV/Resume to email@example.com view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Taxi Driver Jobs in Union Taxi LLC isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Taxi drivers jobs in Sharjah UAE.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or national identity card.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copy of Pakistani or Gulf LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.