Dubai Taxi Corporation (RTA) required applications from willing male candidates for taxi drivers jobs who have valid driving license to provide passenger transportation services to their national and international clients. The complete details of Dubai taxi driver jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Dubai Taxi Corporation (RTA).
- At-least Metric/FSc qualification or education.
- Must have valid LTV driving license of Pakistan, UAE or GCC.
- Can speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 42 years are eligible to apply for Cab Drivers Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for Taxi Driver Jobs in Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of 2000 – 2100 UAE Dhirams for Taxi Driver Jobs in Dubai.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Dubai taxi driver jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Taxi Driver Jobs in Dubai isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Dubai united Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.