Famous Security Services Providing Company in Dubai required applications from willing male and female candidates for Security Guards Jobs to provide Security Services to their clients in United Arab Emirates. The complete details of Dubai security guards jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Private Security Company.
- At-least BA/BSc qualification, while candidates have higher qualification should be preferred.
- Minimum height must be 5 feet and 7 inches.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Arabic language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 38 years are eligible to apply for Male and Female Security Guards Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for Security Guards Jobs in Dubai but preference will be given to qualified male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 2200 – 2250 UAE Dirhams for Male and Female Security Guard Jobs in Dubai.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Dubai Security Guards Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for male and Female security Guard Jobs in Dubai – UAE isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Male and Female Security Guards Jobs in united Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / Identity card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.