Reputed Supermarket Chain in Dubai required applications for salesman Jobs from willing male and female candidates to serve incoming customers, selling different products, groceries and baked goods, and meeting customer needs in In-store shopping, In-store pick-up & Delivery services. The complete details of Dubai Salesman Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have Intermediate or higher qualification or education.
- Able to Speak and Read Arabic and English language.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Male and Female Salesman Jobs in Dubai.
No relevant field experience is required for Dubai Salesman Jobs but preference will be given to experienced and gulf return candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Male and Female Salesman Jobs in Arab Emirates is between 2000 – 2500 Dirhams with additional incentives for competent candidates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Dubai Salesman Jobs send their Resume / CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for complete details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Salesman Jobs in United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Male and Female Salesman Jobs in Dubai.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.