One of the best Courier & Delivery Services Provider SKILLS HUB DELIVERY SERVICES in Dubai – United Arab Emirates required applications from willing male candidates for Products Delivery Boys Jobs to deliver parcels and packages to their customers in far-off locations. The complete details of Dubai Products Delivery Boys Jobs jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
SKILLS HUB DELIVERY SERVICES.
- At-least FA/FSc qualification or education.
- Can drive bike and have valid LTV driving license of Pakistan, UAE or GCC.
- Can read and speak English language. Arabic language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 38 years are eligible to apply for Products Delivery Boys Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for Products Delivery Boys Jobs in Dubai, but preference will be given to male candidates who can drive Bike or Motorcycle and have valid LTV driving license.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of 1800 – 1850 UAE Dirhams plus tip for Products Delivery Boys Jobs in UAE.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Dubai Dubai Products Delivery Boys Jobs view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Products Delivery Boys Jobs in Dubai isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Dubai Products Delivery Boy Jobs in Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or identity card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.