The major independent government Roads & Transportation Authority in Dubai Arab Emirates required applications from willing male candidates who want to apply for heavy Bus Drivers Jobs to drive luxury buses on Different routes of Dubai city. The complete details of Dubai Heavy Bus Driver Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have Matric or Higher education or qualification.
- Must hold valid Driving License No. 4 or 6 of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain or have HTV driving license of Pakistan.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills and able to read and speak English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Bus Drivers Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for Dubai Heavy Bus Driver Jobs but preference will be given to gulf return candidates who have valid HTV driving License & experience.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 2500 – 2700 Dirhams with Overtime commission for Bus Drivers Jobs in Dubai – Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Dubai Heavy Bus Driver Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Heavy Bus Drivers Jobs in Dubai isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Heavy Bus Drivers Jobs in Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Copy of valid LTV or HTV driving license of UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait or Pakistan.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.