Well known Private Cab Services and Transportation Company in Dubai required applications from willing male candidates for Light and Heavy Transport Vehicle Drivers Jobs for providing passenger transportation and cargo services to their clients in United Arab Emirates. The complete details of Dubai Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Cab Services and Transportation Company.
- At-least FA/FSc qualification for HTV drivers. Candidate must have valid UAE driving license No. 5 and 6.
- For LTV drivers qualification must be at least Metric. Candidate must have valid UAE driving license No. 3 and can drive BMW, Range Rovers and LEXUS vehicles.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 38 years are eligible to apply for LTV and HTV Drivers Jobs in Dubai – united Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for LTV and HTV Driver jobs in Dubai, but preference will be given to male candidates having valid driving license No. 3, 5 and 6 of United Arab Emirates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of 2500 – 3000 Dirhams for HTV Driver Jobs, while for LTV Driver Jobs is between 1500 – 1800 Dirhams without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Dubai Drivers Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for LTV and HTV Drivers Jobs in Dubai – United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for LTV and HTV Drivers Jobs in Dubai.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / Identity card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Colour copy of LTV or HTV driving license of United Arab Emirates.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.