Reputed Overseas Employment Promoter in Dubai – United Arab Emirates required applications from qualified male candidates who want to apply for Building Guard Helpers Jobs. The complete details of Dubai Building Guard Helpers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have at least Matric qualification or education.
- Can speak and understand the English Language. knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 33 are eligible to apply for Building Guards Helpers Jobs in Dubai – UAE.
No relevant field experience is required for Building Guard Helpers Jobs in Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 900 – 1200 Dirhams for Building Guard Helpers Jobs in Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Dubai Building Guard Helpers Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Building Guard Helpers Jobs in United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Building Guards Helper Jobs in Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.