Famous cab services company “Arabian Taxi LLC” required applications from willing male candidates having valid driving LTV and HTV license and want to apply for Taxi Drivers Jobs in Dubai – United Arab Emirates. The complete details of Dubai Arabian Taxi Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Arabian Taxi LLC.
- At-least Metric qualification.
- Have valid Pakistani, UAE or Gulf Countries driving license.
- Can speak and understand the English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 50 are eligible to apply for taxi drivers jobs in Dubai UAE.
No relevant field experience is required for Dubai Arabian Taxi Drivers Jobs but preference will be given to skilled and experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to UAE labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1500 – 1700 Dirhams for Taxi drivers jobs in Dubai UAE.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Dubai Arabian Taxi Drivers Jobs send their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Arabian Taxi Drivers Jobs in United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Taxi drivers jobs in Dubai UAE.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copy of Pakistani, UAE or Gulf LTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.