Aated Uni inPrivate Overseas Employment Promoters required applications from willing male candidates for Workers and Drivers Jobs to provide different services at Dubai International Airport – United Arab Emirates. The complete details of Dubai Airport Workers and Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Private Employment Company.
- At least Matric qualification or education.
- Candidates applying for drivers jobs must have 3 number UAE Driving License.
- Can speak and understand the English Language.
- Not invloved in crimincal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Workers and Drivers Jobs at Dubai International Airport.
No experience is required for Airport Worker and Driver Jobs in Dubai but prefernece will be given to hardworking candidates and those who have valid driving license of GCC or Pakistan.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of 1100 – 2000 UAE Dhirams for Dubai Workers and Drivers Jobs in the United Arab Emirates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Dubai Airport Workers and Drivers Jobs send their Resume/CV on email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Airport Workers and Drivers Jobs in United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Airport Worker and Driver Jobs in Dubai.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.