Well known Overseas Employment Promoters required applications form willing and hardworking male candidates who want to apply for Cargo Loader and Cleaners Jobs at different terminals of Dubai International Airport. The complete details of Dubai Airport Loader and Cleaners Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Dubai International Airport – UAE.
- At-least FA/FSc qualification or education.
- Can read and speak English language. Arabic language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills. Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Airport Loader and Cleaners Jobs in Dubai – United Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for Airport Loader and Aircraft Cleaners Jobs in Dubai but preference will be given to experienced or gulf return candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 800 – 850 UAE Dirhams plus commission for Airport Loaders and Aircraft Cleaners Jobs in Dubai – UAE.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Dubai Airport Loader and Cleaners Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Airport Loaders and Aircraft Cleaners Jobs in Dubai isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Airport Cargo Loader and Aircraft Cleaners Jobs in united Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or Identity card.
- 4 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.