Famous products packing company in United Arab Emirates required applications from willing male candidates for Packing Helpers jobs for packing of different products and food items. The complete details of Arab Emirates Packing Helpers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have at least Matric or FA qualification.
- Able to do work in day and night shifts.
- Have clear background (No criminal record).
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Arab Emirates Packing Helpers.
No relevant filed experience is required for Arab Emirates Packing Helpers Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to UAE labor Laws.
Monthly salary package of 1550 UAE Dhirams plus handsome amount of commission for Packing Helpers Jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Arab Emirates Packing Helpers Jobs for complete details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Packing Helper Jobs in United Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Packing Helpers Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.