Well known Company “Barari Natural Resources” in United Arab Emirates required applications from male candidates for Gardener Jobs who have relevant field experience and expertise. The complete details of Arab Emirates Gardener Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Barari Natural Resources.
- Candidate must have at least Matric.
- Candidate can understand English also knowledge of Arabic language is an extra advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Gardener Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for Arab Emirates Gardener Jobs but preference will be given to experienced candidates..
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 800 – 900 Dirhams for Gardener Jobs in UAE.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Arab Emirates Gardener Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Gardener Jobs in UAE isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Gardeners Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.