Well Known Courier Services providing Company “Jeebly” in Arab Emirates required applications for Bike Riders Jobs from willing male candidates who have valid Driving License for different courier delivery services. The complete details of Arab Emirates Bike Riders Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Jeebly Delivery service.
- Candidates must have Intermediate or higher qualification or education.
- Have valid Driving License of Pakistan or GCC.
- Can Speak and Read English language. Also, Knowledge of Arabic Language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 40 years are eligible to apply for Bike Riders Jobs in UAE.
No relevant field experience is required for Arab Emirates Bike Riders Jobs but preference will be given to experienced candidates having valid driving license.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Bike Riders Jobs UAE is between 3300 – 8000 Dirhams with other benefits and additional incentives for competent candidates.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Arab Emirates Bike Riders Jobs for complete details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Bike Riders Jobs in UAE isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Bike Riders Jobs in UAE.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- Copy of Valid Driving License of Pakistan or GCC.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.