Well-known Building Maintenance Services Company “Al-Budoua General Maintenance” in Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates required applications from willing male candidates who want to apply for Maintenance Helper Jobs for different projects. The complete details of Abu Dhabi Maintenance Helper Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Security Services Company.
- Candidates must have Matric or Intermediate qualification or education.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 19 – 30 years are eligible to apply for Maintenance Helper Jobs in Arab Emirates.
No relevant field experience is required for Abu Dhabi Maintenance Helper Jobs but preference will be given to Gulf returned and experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to United Arab Emirates labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Maintenance Helper Jobs in UAE is between 900 – 1000 Dirhams.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the UAE labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Abu Dhabi Maintenance Helper Jobs for complete details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Maintenance Helper Jobs in Al-Budoua General Maintenance Company – united Arab Emirates isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Maintenance Helper Jobs in United Arab Emirates.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC / ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.