Saudi Arabian transportation company required applications from willing male candidates for trailer drivers for different cities of country. The complete details of Saudi Arabia Trailer Driver Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Unknown Transportation Company.
- Candidate must have at least Matric education or qualification.
- Have valid Pakistani or GCC HTV driving license.
- No involved in criminal activities.
- Must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 45 years are eligible to apply for KSA trailer driver Jobs.
No experience is required for the trailer drivers jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1600 – 1800 Saudi Riyals for Saudi Arabia Trailer Driver Jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia Trailer Driver Jobs send their CV/Resume at email@example.com for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for KSA trailer drivers jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Copy of Pakistani or GCC HTV driving license.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.