Well known garments factory required applications from willing male and female candidates for tailor jobs for different sized dresses stitching & designing. The complete details of Saudi Arabia Tailor Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At least Matric education or qualification.
- Have no criminal record or not involve in criminal activities.
- Have sound knowledge of English and Arabic language.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Saudi Arabia Tailor Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for Tailor Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but preference will be given to candidates who had garments stitching & designing experience.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1000 – 1100 plus handsome amount of commission Saudi Riyals for Tailor Jobs in KSA.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia Tailor Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Tailor Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Tailor Jobs in KSA.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- 2 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.