Well known and largest Supermarket Chain in Saudi Arabia required applications from willing candidates for Superstore Staff Jobs including Head Office Internal Audit, Internal Auditor, Retail Store Manager, Supermarket Supervisor, Branch Accountant or Physical Receiver, Merchants or Shelf Boys, Goods Production Officers, HTV Drivers, Warehouse Helpers and Labours for their outlets across kingdom. The complete details of Saudi Arabia supermarket jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- ACCA/ACMA/CPA/CA/CIA/M.COM qualification for Head office internal audit and Internal editor jobs with 5-10 years Rental industry experience.
- BA/BBA/MBA/B.COM qualification for Retail store manager and supermarket supervisor jobs with at leas5 years experience in relevant field.
- ACCA/MBA/B.Com/M.Com for Branch accountant/physical receiver jobs with at least 2 years experience in relevant field.
- FA/BA qualification for Merchants/shelf boys and goods production officers with at least 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Metric qualification for HTV drivers jobs, the candidate must have valid GCC/Pakistani HTV driving license.
- Middle/Metric qualification for warehouse helpers and labours jobs.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills. Knowledge of Arabic language is added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Supermarket Workers and Labours Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
At least 2-10 years relevant field experience is required for Supermarket Jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to KSA labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is not specified in job advertisement but the expected salary is between 1800 – 8000 Saudi Riyals for different Supermarket Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Head Office Internal Audit, Internal Auditor, Retail Store Manager, Supermarket Supervisor, Branch Accountant or Physical Receiver, Merchants or Shelf Boys, Goods Production Officers, HTV Drivers, Warehouse Helpers and Labours Jobs in Saudi Arabia send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Saudi Arabia Supermarket Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Supermarket Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC / National Identity card.
- 4 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Copy of GCC HTV driving license for drivers jobs.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.