A popular Clothing Brand in Saudi Arabia required applications from talented male candidates for salesman job who had experiences in sales of readymade and unstitch garments. The complete details and application process of Saudi Arabia Salesman Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Popular Clothing Brand.
- Candidates must have Matric or higher qualification or education.
- Must be valid Pakistani driving License holder.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Garments Salesman Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
No relevant field experience is required for Saudi Arabia Garments Salesman Jobs, But preference will be given to talented and experienced male candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1400 – 1500 Saudi Riyals with overtime for Salesman Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia Salesman Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Salesman Jobs in Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Garments Salesman’s Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- Copy of Valid LTV or HTV Driving license of Pakistan or GCC.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.