Famous Saudi Arabia Group of Companies required skilled and talented Bakery Workers including QC bakery workers, Pastry makers, Bakers and Bakery mechanics for different Bakeries in the kingdom. The complete details and application process of Saudi Arabia QC Bakery Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Famous Saudi Group of Companies.
- For bakery mechanics jobs candidate must have Graduation or BS (Hon’s) education or qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
- For QC bakery workers, Pastry makers, Bakers candidate must have at least FA/FSc qualification or education.
- Must be experts in different or have sound knowledge of different bakery items.
- Have no criminal record or not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 52 years are eligible to apply for QC Bakery Workers Jobs in KSA.
No relevant field experience is required for QC Bakery Workers Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but preference will be given to candidates those are expert and professional in their field.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1800 – 3000 Saudi Riyals for QC Bakery Workers Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for QC Bakery Workers Jobs in KSA for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for QC Bakery Workers Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for QC Bakery Workers Jobs in KSA.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- 3 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.