Reputed Consultant in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia required applications for Project Manager Jobs from male candidates who have work experience in US Army Corporation Project. The complete details and application process of Saudi Arabia Project Manager Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates want to apply for project manager jobs must have Intermediate or Graduation education or qualification along with relevant field experience in US Army Corporation Project.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic Language is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 55 years are eligible to apply for Project Manager Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
US Army Corporation project work field experience is required for Project Managers Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Saudi Arabia Project Manager Jobs jobs in between 15000 – 20000 Saudi Riyals.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia Project Managers Jobs send their Resume / CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Project Manager Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Saudi Arabia Project Managers Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- 3 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.