One of famous and well known pharmacy of Saudi Arabia required skilled male and female individuals for Pharmacist Jobs. The complete details of Saudi Arabia Pharmacist Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Famous and Well Known Pharmacy.
- At least BS (Hon’s) or BSc education in Pharmacy.
- Must have technical knowledge and skills of relevant field.
- Have no criminal record or not involve in criminal activities.
- Have sound knowledge of English language.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Saudi Arabia pharmacist jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for Pharmacist jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but preference will be given to candidates who had expertise in their field and have relevant field work experience.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 3000 – 3500 Saudi Riyals for Pharmacist jobs in KSA.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Pharmacist Jobs in KSA.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID card.
- 3 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.