Leading Overseas Employment Promoters in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia required applications from Male & Female candidates for Nurses, Handicap and Elderly Care Technician Jobs for Saudi Arabia Ministry of Social Affairs. The complete details of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Social Affairs Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Saudi Arabia Ministry of Social Affairs.
- Must have BSc Nursing qualification for male & female nurse jobs while Matric education along with Diploma in Nursing for female & male handicap and elderly care technician.
- Can read, write and speak English Language. Knowledge of Arabic or an other language is an added advantage.
- Have no criminal record.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Male & Female Nurses, Handicap and Elderly Care Technician jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
3 to 5 years relevant field experience is required for Ministry of Social Affairs Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to KSA labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1800 – 3700 Saudi Riyals for Male & Female Nurses, Handicap and Elderly Care Technician Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for KSA Ministry of Social Affairs Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Saudi Arabia Ministry of Social Affairs Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Ministry of Social Affairs Jobs in KSA.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or Identity card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.