Leading employment company of Saudi Arabia required Male & female Nurses, Female & male handicap and elderly care technician for Saudi Arabia Ministry of Social Affairs. The complete details of Saudi Arabia Ministry of Social Affairs Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Saudi Arabia Ministry of Social Affairs.
- Must have BSc Nursing qualification for male & female nurse jobs while Matric education along with Diploma in Nursing for female & male handicap and elderly care technician.
- Have no criminal record.
- Can read, write and speak English Language.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Saudi Arabia Ministry of Social Affairs Jobs.
3 to 5 years relevant field experience is required for Ministry of Social Affairs Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to KSA labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1800 – 3700 Saudi Riyals for Ministry of Social Affairs Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for KSA Ministry of Social Affairs Jobs send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Ministry of Social Affairs Jobs in KSA.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID card.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.