Well known Cab Services providing Company in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia required applications from skilled male individuals for Limousine Drivers Jobs who have valid LTV or HTV driving license. The complete details of Saudi Arabia Limousine Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Well Known Cab Service Company.
- At least Matric or FA qualification.
- Candidates must have valid GCC driving license.
- Have no criminal record or not involve in criminal activities.
- Have sound knowledge of English and Arabic language.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Saudi Arabia Limousine Drivers Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for Limousine Drivers Jobs but preference will be given to candidates who valid GCC driving license and have relevant experience.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 3200 – 3800 Saudi Riyals for Limousine Drivers Jobs in KSA.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia Limousine Drivers Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Limousine Drivers Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Limousine Drivers Jobs in KSA.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC/ID card or National Identity Card.
- 3 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.