Well known Company Al Sayyar Trading in kingdom of Saudi Arabia required applications from willing male candidates want to apply for Kitchen Installation Carpenter Jobs. The complete details and application process of Saudi Arabia Kitchen Carpenter Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Al Sayyar Trading.
- At least Matric education or qualification.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Have no criminal record or not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Saudi Arabia Kitchen Carpenter Jobs.
At least 3 – 5 years relevant field experience is required for Kitchen Installation Carpenter Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1100 – 1200 Saudi Riyals for Kitchen Carpenter Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia Kitchen Installation Carpenter Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Kitchen Installation Carpenter Jobs in KSA isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Kitchen Installation Carpenter Jobs in KSA.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.