A well-known Construction Equipment Supplier in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia required applications from talented male candidates for JCB Operators Jobs who have experience in operating heavy equipment’s including Backhoe Loaders, Compaction Equipment, Rough Terrain Forklifts, Skid Steer Loaders, Telescopic Handlers, Tracked Excavators and Wheel Loaders and Excavators. The complete details and application process of Saudi Arabia JCB Operator Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Construction Equipment Supplier.
- Candidates must have Matric or higher qualification or education.
- Must have valid GCC or Saudi License for operating Heavy Equipment.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills.
- Not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 48 years are eligible to apply for JCB Operator Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
No relevant field experience is required for Saudi Arabia JCB Operator Jobs, But preference will be given to talented and experienced male candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1200 – 1300 Saudi Riyals with overtime for JCB Operators Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia JCB Operator Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for JCB Operator Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for JCB Operators Jobs in kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- Copy of Valid Heavy Equipment Operating license.
- 3 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.