Saudi Arabian private company “Sharkat Al Mahara” required applications from willing male candidates for Heavy Drivers Jobs having valid driving license of Saudi Arabia, GCC or Pakistan to provide services to their clients. The complete details of Saudi Arabia heavy driver jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Sharkat Al Mahara private Saudi Company.
- At-least FSc qualification or education.
- Candidate must have a valid Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) HTV driving license.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 40 years are eligible to apply for HTV drivers jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
No experience is required for drivers jobs in Saudi Arabia but preference will be given to male candidates having valid Driving License.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to KSA labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1200 – 2500 Saudi Riyals for heavy drivers jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia heavy driver jobs send their resume/CV on email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Heavy Driver Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for heavy drivers jobs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or national identity card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copy of valid GCC HTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.