Leading Information Technology company in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia required applications from talented male and female candidates for General System Analyst Jobs to analyse software, hardware and wider IT systems fit the business needs of their employers and clients. The complete details and application process of Saudi Arabia General System Analyst Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have NDT Technician Holder of have BS (Hon’s) or higher qualification or education in BSIT or MBA Technology Management.
- Have good communicational and verbal skills in English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have no criminal record or not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 38 years are eligible to apply for System Analyst Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
No relevant field experience is required for Saudi Arabia System Analyst Jobs, But preference will be given to talented and experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1400 – 1500 Saudi Riyals along with incentives for General System Analyst Jobs in kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia General System Analyst Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for IT company System Analyst Jobs in Saudi Arabia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.