Famous Gemstone Company in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia required applications from willing male candidates want to apply for Gemologist Jobs having relevant field experience and expertise. The complete details and application process of Saudi Arabia Gemologist Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Famous Gemstone Company.
- Candidate must have Graduation or BS (Hon’s) education or qualification in Gemology.
- Must be professional and expert in gemstones or have sound knowledge of different gemstones & their types.
- Have no criminal record or not involve in criminal activities.
- Candidates must be Medically, Physically and mentally fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Saudi Arabia Gemologists Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for Gemologists Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia but preference will be given to candidates those are expert and professional in gemstone.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 4800 – 5000 Saudi Riyals for Gemologist Jobs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 2 years or 24 months.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Saudi Arabia Gemologist Jobs send their Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Gemologist Jobs in kingdom of Saudi Arabia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Gemologist Jobs in KSA.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID card.
- 2 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.